1.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
You may contact BEFESA and INSERTEC to ask any question or concern related to data protection at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- Who has access to your personal data?
BEFESA and INSERTEC may not transfer or communicate your personal data to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or you provide your consent.
3.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
• Right of access to your personal data which are being processed.
• Right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
• Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of your personal data, when possible.
• Right to request restrictions of processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful. In this case, the personal data will be kept for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• Right to object the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the pursuit of a legitimate interest. In this case, BEFESA is not allowed to process your data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• Right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to treat them is your consent.
You may exercise free of charge such rights by means of a written request and, if applicable, by the person representing you at email@example.com.
In addition to the foregoing rights, you may withdraw the consent given at any time without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. BEFESA and INSERTEC may continue to process your data to the extent permitted by applicable law.
BEFESA and INSERTEC reminds you of your right to file a claim with the competent control authority of the country in which you are located.
4.- What are the security measures that have been adopted?
BEFESA and INSERTEC agree to comply with their obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by BEFESA and INSERTEC. Therefore, BEFESA and INSERTEC do not guarantee, nor are they responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity or timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal data to these non-BEFESA-INSERTEC websites, please be aware that their compliance with data protection may differ from ours.