- Development of dissemination plan that will include technical conferences in regional and international events, focused on refractory materials and environment.
- Guarantee the transferability and replicability of the obtained results. Access to the Spanish market and subsequently expand to Europe.
- Obtaining 500 tpy of Refinal and 200 tpy of EU-Refinal with the suitable chemical composition to be used as refractory material.
- Refinal processing to obtain up to 500 tpy of Bauxal.
- Valorization of 1,000 tonnes of salt slag from the aluminium industry.
Better use of natural resources
- Avoid the extraction of 250 t of bauxite ore (close to being considered critical raw material), using instead an alternative raw material of recycled origin: Bauxal. -Reduction of: 1,225 t of CO2 eq GHG Water consumption: 75 m3 Energy consumption: 3,820 kWh 235.5 kg of fossil fuels.